Word Search is a braining training game that requires you to find all hidden words by searching the letter board horizontally, vertically, and diagonally in both directions. The game can be played in 6 different languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. Drag the cursor vertically, horizontally, and diagonally from the first letter to the last letter to highlight the word based on the list of words you are provided.
How to play the Game
- All hidden words to be found are listed above the letter board
- Find all hidden words by searching horizontally, vertically, and diagonally
- Words can be formed from both directions (ie. left to right and right to left, upwards or downwards, etc.)
- Words can be crossed and one letter can be used more than once
- Once you identified a word, click the first letter and hold down the mouse to cross over to all subsequent letters until you have formed a solid line marking the entire word
- Compose as many words as possible by drawing a line from the first letter over to the last letter, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.