Word Connect is a fun brain-training game that allows you to compose words using only a fixed set of letters. All words are connected by a common letter, and thus the game’s name. Words are of different lengths and you can start with any letter by clicking and connecting it with the remaining letters. You win by filling the letter board with all possibilities that you can think of.
How to play the Game
Play the game by composing words in any combinations from the fixed number of letters available at the bottom of the screen.
- Think and compose a word in your mind
- Click the first letter of the word and drag it through the remaining letters to finish composing the word
- If an actual word is formed, it will be put onto the crossword letter board in the upper area
- If you found an extra word that’s not even in the list, it will be saved into the Bonus Word list (the star icon in the lower-left corner)
- Continue this process until you have filled in the entire crossword letter board
- You don’t have to use all letters to compose a word
If you get stuck
- Click the light bulb icon on the right, to get a hint by revealing an extra letter on a random tile
- Click the thumb icon on the right to get a hint by revealing an extra letter on a particular tile
- Click the lightning icon on the right, to get a “big” hint by revealing three extra letters