Ultimate Connect Four
Play the Ultimate Connect Four – a fully customizable Connect Four game based on the original version. Ultimate Connect Four is a one- or two-player connection board game, in which the players choose a color and then take turns dropping colored tokens into a seven-by-six vertically suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the lowest available space within the column. The objective of the game is to be the first to form a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of four of one’s own tokens.
- The game is customizable with the following options:
- Choose between the Classic Mode (a 7×6 grid) and the Customized Mode (up to 9×8 grid)
- Customize game settings including columns and rows of the grid, and the number of consecutive tokens to win (from 4 to 6)
- Choose between One Player (against computer AI) and Two Players
- Choose from one of the six designs of tokens with different shapes and colors combination
[How to Play]
Assuming the tokens chosen are yellow vs. red, the first player starting Connect Four by dropping a yellow token into the center column of an empty game board. The two players then alternate turns dropping one of their tokens at a time into an unfilled column, until the second player, with red tokens, achieves a diagonal four in a row, and wins the game. If the board fills up before either player achieves four in a row, then the game is a draw.
The players have three minutes to finish the game.