2048 is a game where you combine two identical numbered tiles in order to gain a double-numbered tile until you reach the value 2048 or even higher. You start with two tiles, with the lowest possible number available is two. Then you will play by combining the tiles with the same number to have a tile with the sum of the number on the two tiles.
How to play the Game
- Using the arrow keys to start by pushing the tiles to one corner of the square. Placing tiles together in one corner gives you a higher chance to move tiles with the same number closer together. You can use one of the four corners of the box, top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right. The square at the edge of the corner you chose should contain the highest number so it won’t get in your way while you combine other tiles.
- Never place tiles with high numbers in the center of the box. Doing so will make it harder for you to combine other tiles because your tile with a higher number on it will block other tiles with lower numbers that are appearing.
- Start with the tiles with small numbers on them. Let the tiles with high numbers on them stay in one corner while you are combining the tiles with smaller numbers. Then the score will increase as time passes by.
- Use the boxes that are seen beside the corner you are using to keep the tile with the highest number in order to make it easier to combine them together.
- Don’t rush in combining tiles with high values. This might scatter the tiles you are keeping aside and make it harder to combine a lot of tiles. Keep combining squares with small values until you reach your goal.